1. Your Account. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Make sure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with on the website. Linear Audio reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
2. Privacy. Your on-line privacy and safety is important to Linear Audio. Our Privacy Protection specification is available on our website.
3. Access to the Linear Audio website. We will do our best to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services.
4. Access license. Linear Audio grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of its website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. Download of documents and material that is clearly intended and offered as such, is allowed. The product listings, descriptions and prices are provided for information purposes only and may not be used for resale or other commercial purposes. Any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Linear Audio without written consent. However, you may include links to the Linear Audio website in your own website or products for informational purposes, as long as the link does not portray Linear Audio or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
5. Rules of conduct. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity. You must not send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
6. Reviews, comments, communications and other content. Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. If you do post content or submit material you grant Linear Audio royalty-free and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. Such rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material.You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted, the content and material is accurate and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Linear Audio for all claims brought by a third party against it arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
7. Defamation claims. If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the website contains a defamatory statement, or that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement please notify us immediately. We will make all reasonable endeavors to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
8. Copyright, authors' rights and database rights. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Linear Audio and is protected by international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Linear Audio and is protected by international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Linear Audio or our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright and author' rights laws.
9. Trademarks. Linear Audio and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linear Audio in the European Union and/or other jurisdictions. Linear Audio's graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Linear Audio. Linear Audio's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service or in a manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Linear Audio. All other trademarks not owned by Linear Audio that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners.